Need Help Getting Garbage Cans to the Curb?


Good news!

The City of Seattle collectors of garbage, yard waste and recycling can go to your backyard (or wherever you store your cans) and get them for you!

All you have to do is call SPU Customer Service at 206.684.3000 and tell them you need “Carts-to-Curb” Help.

The additional fee for this service may be waived if all of the following apply to you:

1. Have curbside collection
2. Are unable to take your garbage, yard waste or recycling to the curb or alley for collection due to mental or physical disabilities or health problems (medical verification may be required)
3. Have no one living in the home who can assist you
4. Have a yard with challenging terrain or landscaping

PNA Swoosh


We'd love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s