You can help your PNA Village Connections newsletter in any of the following ways:
- Join us! The newsletter committee meets just four times per year for a planning session. You choose what you’d like to write and/or what tasks you can do. (You’ll need access to a reliable computer and the Internet, as this is the committee’s primary mode of communication.)
- Suggest ideas or information you’d like to see covered in our newsletter and/or blog.
- Write! We’re always looking for new topics to cover.
- Take photos! Take photos of Village events and activities.
- Help us mail the newsletter. We always can use help folding and preparing the newsletter for mailing.
- Provide technical help. Two of our prime needs right now are for a person comfortable doing page layout for the printed version of the newsletter (using InDesign, Publisher or Word) as well as a person comfortable preparing the newsletter for email distribution using Vertical Response.
If any of these things sound interesting to you, please contact the Village office at 206-789-1217.